PTFE hoses for trucks and trailers
Aflex Hose available from Norden Hydraulic Connections has been designed and manufactured to cope with the most difficult operating conditions with its PTFE lined flexible hose range available to cater for Australia’s trucking industry.
Seamless extruded PTFE tube, heat treated to produce the highest quality PTFE lining possible, ensuring minimum porosity and maximum flexibility. A 304 stainless steel wire external braid provides minimum expansion/contraction under pressure. An extensive range available in:
• Double braid hose - for higher pressures
• Anti static PTFE lining - electrically resistive fluids
• High pressure gas hose - gases up to 400 bar
• External braid options - 316 S/S, Monel, Kevlar or Polyester
• External hose covers - Hytrel, PVC, Polyamide or Polyolefin
• Electrically trace heated - insulated for use with hot melt adhesives
The benchmark in convoluted flexible PTFE hose. Corroflon’s superiority lies with its design and build quality, which guarantees a long, safe and reliable service life.
• Better cleanability and drainability than = other convoluted PTFE hose.
• Convoluted angles at a shallow 120° compared with 45° in other designs.
• Fully kink and vacuum resistant at high temperatures.
• External helical reinforcement wire ensuring maximum strength, flexibility and cleanability.
Hydraline is a medium walled PTFE tube to suit standard hydraulic fittings. Available with a natural or anti-static lining:
• Hydraline SB - seamless extruded PTFE tube with 304 Stainless Steel wire braid.
• Hydraline V - flexible and kink resistant convoluted tube with 304 Stainless Steel wire braid.
• Hydraline VX - internal smoothbore, external convolutions. Easy to assemble, high flow rates, kink resistant and high flexibility in one hose. Optional with 304 S/S, Polypropylene or Kevlar braid, with EPDM, silicone, PVC or Nylon cover.
Bioflex has a smoothbore PTFE liner with the flexibility of a convoluted hose. This unique design is achieved by comprising integral rib sections and highly compressed web sections, supporting the tube against kinking, vacuum and pressure, while giving a smoothbore inner surface.
• PTFE lined and flared end fittings, provide clean, full bore flow through the end fitting without entrapment points.
• Increased flow rates, pressure ratings and gas permeation resistance compared with standard convoluted PTFE hoses.
• Available with a choice of braids, external protection, end fittings, electrical trace heating or steam heating.