Norden Design and Engineering
Norden engineering and design team has decades of expertise in the transportation industry, we have serviced this part of the industry since 1959.
Our design team has the expertise to make use of all latest 3D design software and skills to achieve the best possible outcomes for customers, this includes simulation and analysis software
Norden’s engineering team has always designed with the belief in maximum safety, value for money, quality and ease of production methods. This mindset is evident in the products that go into Norden conversions day-to-day.
Norden engineering and design team is involved in the development of new products on a daily basis, we work closely with our patent attorneys and other multi-discipline engineering groups to take products from concept to market.
Norden engineering conducts internal and external product testing to meet all state and federal automotive transportation standards and regulations.
Norden Engineering team supports all aspects of the Norden business:
Norden sales and marketing team is supported by:
- Direct interaction with the customer to understand their specialised needs
- Calculations to determine the safety of their vehicle conversion
- Vehicle floor plan layouts for customer approval
- All technical questions from both internal and external customers
Norden production and purchasing team is supported with:
- Production ready drawings and instructions
- Updating products and designs when required
- All modifications to meet the regulatory approvals
Norden Hydraulics division is supported with:
- Production ready drawings for quotations
- Customer required drawings
- Technical support for contracts
Norden engineering has evolved over the years both in technology and skills to support wide range of projects required by a wide ranging customer base and it will continue to evolve.
Please view some of the testing our engineering group have been involved with.